It’s finally here. The book I’ve been working on for the past two years is out and available to order! We’ve got a giveaway and a new social media contest in conjunction with the book, so check out the details below.
Why Should You Buy?
This book is about getting better. Not just about running, but about any endeavor in life. Yes, that’s broad, but it’s intentionally so. It’s about learning from my own mistakes and preventing burn out; about learning from the best artists, musicians, entrepreneurs, and of course, runners to see how we can reach a higher, sustainable, and healthy level of performance.
Don’t take my word for it, read what people like David Epstein, Kara Goucher, Adam Grant, Rich Roll, Arianna Huffington, Ryan Hall, Ryan Holiday, Amy Cuddy, and more all said after reading the book. Want to see what they said, scroll to the bottom of this page!
PLUS, TODAY is the last day to order and receive all of the great BONUS items we are giving away! (Prizes listed below)
Sharing is Caring:
Look, I want to make this book a success because I poured a ton of energy into it, and for the first time, told my personal story of being a High School phenom, dealing with the pressure of that, and training myself into the ground as a result. I want to redefine how we think successful people work, so that we get out of the work ourselves to death, 80 hour work weeks mindset, and instead work smarter. I want to stop our search for shortcuts and hacks, and instead, focus on solutions that actually work.
This is where YOU come in. We need help spreading the message. Help us spread the word on Peak Performance by sharing on any social media platform (twitter, facebook, instagram, etc.), and as a thank you, each share will give you an entry into our contest to win the amazing items below.
I would be eternally grateful for any and all of your help.
How do you enter?
- Share about the book on a social media platform
- Add the hashtag #PeakPerformanceBook
- We’ll take care of the rest!
What you are entered to win:
- Matt Billingslea (drummer for Taylor Swift) signed Drum equipment
- Alexi Pappas Signed TrackTown Movie Poster
- Autograph magazine and sponsor goody bag of pro runner Neely Spence-Gracey (Top 10 at NYC and Boston Marathon)
- Autograph picture of pro runner Natosha Rogers (US Half Marathon Champ)
- Dave Epstein autographed copy of The Sports Gene
- Ryan Holiday autographed copy of The Obstacle is the Way
- Brett Bartholomew autograph copy of Conscious Coaching
- Rich Roll autographed copy of Finding Ultra
- Matt Fitzgerald autographed copy of How Bad Do You Want It?
- Alex Hutchinson autographed copy of What Comes First, Cardio or Weights
- Autographed copy of my first book, The Science of Running
- 5 Books that influenced us most (Titles may include: Zen & Art, Antifragile, Antifragile, Shop Class is Soulcraft, Mastery, Obstacle is The Way, Meditations, On the Shortness of Life, Thinking Fast & Slow, and more)
easyazon_link identifier=”162336793X” locale=”US” tag=”onanofthtr-20″]Buy[/easyazon_link] TODAY , and you get the following items:
- Buy 1 book
- 10 Commandments of Peak Performance (PDF highlighting the main points in the book and how to apply them)
- Principles to Improve at Writing PDF
- Strength Training Exercise Guide
- Power Point slides of Steve’s Presentation of The Process of Endurance Training
- 1 entry into our giveaway contest* (prizes above)
- Buy 3 or more
- All of the above plus:
- The Peak Performance Quote Book containing the best quotes and key insights from the book
- Copy of My Cheat Sheet Guide to Training (60-page PDF!)
- The Research Notes behind Peak Performance
- Power Point notes of Steve’s presentation on: My Training Philosophy
- 3+ entries into our giveaway contest* (prizes above)
- Buy 5 or more
- All of the above, plus:
- Invite to an online 90-minute video-conference where you can ask Brad and Steve anything!
- Audio recordings of a recent presentation on training.
- Training Plan of a World Class Runner: see the exact training details for one of Steve’s top athletes
- 5 entries into our giveaway contest* (prizes above)
- Buy 10 or more
- One-on-one Skype call with Brad and Steve- 60min
- Free copy of Steve’s Online Course: Mastering the Art of Coaching ($99 value!)
- Entered in contest for Brad and Steve to come talk to you!
- A selection of 5 PowerPoint presentations from Steve. All about training!
- 10 entries into our giveaway contest* (prizes above)
- Buy 50 or more
- Email us at Info@peakperformance.email and we’ll work with you to create a custom experience for you and your organization.
- 50+ entries- one for each book- into our giveaway contest.
How do you redeem?
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“This is a transfixing book on how to sustain peak performance and avoid burnout. Stulberg and Magness have worked with (and been) elite achievers, and they combine that rich experience with the science of success to share actionable insights.”
― Adam Grant, New York Times bestselling author of Originals and Give and Take
“Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness have written an essential playbook for success, happiness, and getting the most out of ourselves and our lives.”
― Arianna Huffington, author of Thrive and The Sleep Revolution
“Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness are one-percenters when it comes to skill in translating high performance science for the public. I doubt anyone can read Peak Performance without itching to apply something to their own lives.”
― David Epstein, NewYork Times bestselling author of The Sports Gene
“What do top performers actually do to make themselves great? Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness are here with some powerful answers. From rethinking stress to transcending your ‘self,’ the ideas in Peak Performance will help you become better than you ever imagined.”
― Daniel H. Pink, New York Times bestselling author of Drive
“Brad Stulberg is my favorite health and science writer and Steve Magness is a deeply thoughtful coach of champions. They are the perfect team to show us, through principles that are applicable to just about anyone and anything, how we can get the most out of ourselves and do so in a healthy and sustainable manner.”
― Amy Cuddy, New York Times bestselling author of Presence
“So much in this book resonates with me. With practical advice for performance in the workplace or on the playing field, Brad and Steve meticulously deliver a comprehensive understanding of peak performance and how to achieve it.”
― Dick Costolo, CEO of Chorus, formerly CEO of Twitter
“Brad Stulberg is one of my favorite writers about two of my favorite topics: physical and mental performance. This book brings them together.”
― Ryan Holiday, bestselling author of Obstacle is the Way and Ego is the Enemy
“Tackling the mysteries of human optimization with science and insight from some of the world’s greatest athletes, artists and intellectuals, Peak Performance provides the roadmap you need to transcend your limitations, unleash your inner greatness and, most importantly, sustain it over time. An absolute must read for anyone interested in unlocking potential to become your best self!”
― Rich Roll, author of Finding Ultra and The Plantpower Way
“Brad Stulberg is one of the most gifted science writers of our times, a master at translating fascinating findings into concrete strategies. Peak Performance provides actionable insights from the cutting-edge research on how people excel. This book will be a must-read for anyone who wants to up their game, transcend their boundaries, and get out of their comfort zone.”
― Kelly McGonigal, Stanford psychology instructor and author of The Willpower Instinct and The Upside of Stress
“What do great artists, champion athletes, and brilliant researchers have in common? More than you’d expect, as Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness reveal in this magnificent silo-breaking synthesis of the hidden patterns that enable great performance across disciplines.”
― Alex Hutchinson, Runner’s World “Sweat Science” columnist and author of What Comes First: Cardio or Weights?
“Peak Performance is a must read for anyone hoping to grow and achieve success in any area of their life. Relatable and readable, it identifies the skills and disciplines successful people have in common and teaches us what we can do to achieve the success that we want. I am excited to put what I have learned to use in my running and beyond.”
― Kara Goucher, Two-Time Olympic Marathoner
“Full of inspiration and information, Peak Performance is a must-read for anyone dedicated to self-optimization. I will be reading and re-reading this book for years to come.”
― Matt Billingslea, Drummer, Taylor Swift Band
“Brad and Steve uncover secrets of the world’s best performers to help us all become more effective in our own pursuits. Peak Performance is a must read for everyone: from athletes to artists, and certainly entrepreneurs. Basically, this book is for anyone looking to take their skills to the next level.”
― Dr. Bob Kocher, Partner at Venrock Capital, Consulting Professor at Stanford School of Medicine, Formerly Special Assistant to the President of the United States on Health Care
“We all wonder why some people become great successes and others do not. It seems a mystery. However, Peak Performance presents the science that illuminates the common practices of game changers, and most important, shows u show we can benefit from applying them in our own lives.”
― David Goss, Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at The Ohio State University
“As I read Peak Performance I found myself amazed that there is actually science to back up what I have found true as a sought to maximize my abilities throughout my professional running career. The reader is sure to be perplexed by their surprising findings and empowered to make some changes to their competitive mentality so they can achieve their own peak performance.”
― Ryan Hall, United States Half-Marathon Record Holder
“Peak Performance deeply explores the cycle of intense creativity that remains a mysterious realm even to me―despite my best efforts to mine it for all it’s worth. I think it’s clear that Stulberg and Magness are really onto something here.”
― Emil Alzamora, internationally-acclaimed sculptor