Thanks for watching my lecture on the Fundamentals of Distance Training. It’s time to go over the details! In part 2, you’ll learn:
- What a base is made up of.
- My training classification system.
- How training shifts from base to the competition phase
- Specific progressions for each workout type.
- How to deal with the psychological demands of training
- Sample weeks of Brian Barraza (3:58 mile, 13:52 5k).
- BONUS offers!
That’s it for Part 2. I hope that you got value out of the presentation. It’s always my goal to bring you as much content as possible, so that we can all get better at what we do: running and coaching! Stay tuned for the final part, for more exciting content, including my take on the optimal taper and warm-up.