Since the vast majority of you all never get to hear me speak, I recorded one of my recent presentations so that we can spread the knowledge to more than the few hundred coaches who were there. I’m excited to share the lecture: The Fundamentals of Training. It’s an hour long lecture on the details behind running fast from 800 meters to the marathon. I cover:
- Building a Base and making Connections
- How Creativity works and what that means for training
- How we Adapt
- Understanding Density and Space in Training
- How hard should we go?
- The Set Point Theory of Adaptation
- The 5 rules for Periodization
- Workout progressions
- Sample weeks from many of my professional runners
You don’t want to miss this, and it’s free, so why wouldn’t you! The videos are split into 3 parts: A Philosophy of Training, The Workout Details, and the Q and A session.
Enter your information below and within the hour, I’ll e-mail you out the lecture.
Why do you have to submit your e-mail? You won’t be spammed, I just use an e-mail delivery system to automatically send you the links to the videos. You’ll be subscribed to my science of performance newsletter if you check the box below.