Since the vast majority of you all never get to hear me speak, I recorded one of my recent presentations so that we can spread the knowledge to more than the few hundred coaches who were there. I’m excited to share the lecture: The Fundamentals of Training. It’s an hour long lecture on the details behind running fast from 800 meters to the marathon. I cover:
- Building a Base and making Connections
- How Creativity works and what that means for training
- How we Adapt
- Understanding Density and Space in Training
- How hard should we go?
- The Set Point Theory of Adaptation
- The 5 rules for Periodization
- Workout progressions
- Sample weeks from many of my professional runners
You don’t want to miss this, and it’s free, so why wouldn’t you! The videos are split into 3 parts: A Philosophy of Training, The Workout Details, and the Q and A session.
Enter your information below and within the hour, I’ll e-mail you out the lecture.
Why do you have to submit your e-mail? You won’t be spammed, I just use an e-mail delivery system to automatically send you the links to the videos. You’ll be subscribed to my science of performance newsletter if you check the box below.
Whoops, you're not connected to Mailchimp. You need to enter a valid Mailchimp API key.