What Role Do Mentors Play?
Who are the people who influenced your development? The individuals who planted the seed, taught the lesson, or gave us the hard advice we needed. A mentor is an undervalued resource, commonly neglected in the traditional education of a coach. In this edition of Coaching with Craft, you get to learn about the people who shaped each of our philosophies on coaching. We each discuss who they are, and more importantly what lessons they seared into our memory that help us decades later.
- Run, Run, Run by Fred Wilt
- Coaching and Care of Athletes:
- Training with Cerutty
- Road to the Top
- Train Hard, Win Easy
- Champions in the Making
- Running with the Buffaloes
- Steve Magness: https://www.scienceofrunning.com
- Jon Marcus: http://highperformancewest.com
- Danny Mackey: https://twitter.com/dtmack
- Adam Didyk: http://www.temporuncoach.com