In this weeks On Coaching Podcast, we cover how social media influences performance. The ever-growing influence of social media and our online interactions change how our athletes (and our
- Why message boards aren’t worth the risk.
- Why the internet creates hostile arguments
- Being Intent with your use of social media. What are you using it for? Are you mindlessly utilizing it?
- How do we assimilate information and apply it?
- The dilemma of expertise in a social media world. How everyone can become an expert and why we have to do our due diligence to understand who knows what they are talking about or not.
- The importance of having skin in the game.
- Paying your dues and finding a mentor.
- “Coaching is NOT creating a menu of training intensities and workouts. That’s a fitness instructor. Coaching is teaching people how to win.”
- The Blame Game: How do we handle conflict and blame in
- Are you allowing other people space in your head rent free? Be aware who you are giving influence to.
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
- Skin in the Game by Nassim Taleb
- ALTIS course
- Outside Magazine article on crazy Biohacking
- Daniels Running Formula