On this weeks episode, we bring in a special guest, Mario Fraioli of The Morning Shakeout to discuss the IAAF’s latest rule changes, how it impacts the Us Olympic Trials, and the future of track itself.
In this episode, we break it all down for the track nerds among us.
- What in the world are the IAAF rankings and are they valuable or biased?
- How do the new rules impact the Olympic Trials?
- What was the IAAF trying to do and what will the actual effect be?
- How athletes get into meets isn’t the fairest process and the rankings depend on them…so?
- How would Mario, Jon, or Steve change track if we were put in charge?