It’s time for a throwback episode. When we started this podcast it was about two coaches having a conversation. Join us for a discussion on all things performance as we talk about what we are struggling with as coaches, what we’re reading, and how we are trying to innovate in our own coaching.
We cover a range of topics including:
- Central and Peripheral Fatigue
- When should we perform our fast work in workouts?
- How do we define, measure, and conceptualize fatigue?
- What if we flipped training, so we did the fast work first?
- Singles, Doubles, Triples- The role of frequency in training.
- The difference between running and racing.
- Should we race more? Are we hurting the sport by limiting our racing at the highest levels?
Steve & Jon